Access to and use of this website is provided by Perth Youth Orchestra (“Perth Youth Orchestra”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Perth Youth Orchestra’s Website Terms and Conditions as detailed below apply to all Perth Youth Orchestra publications.
3. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in the Perth Youth Orchestra website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Perth Youth Orchestra or are otherwise used by Perth Youth Orchestra as permitted by applicable law.
4. In accessing the Perth Youth Orchestra website you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of the Perth Youth Orchestra website for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Perth Youth Orchestra or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other applicable law.
5. Links to the Perth Youth Orchestra site are welcome, provided they link to the Perth Youth Orchestra website’s home page. Perth Youth Orchestra disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the Perth Youth Orchestra’s website.
6. Perth Youth Orchestra provides the material published on its website on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the material. Perth Youth Orchestra and the original providers of the material exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the Perth Youth Orchestra website.
7. Perth Youth Orchestra is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link in it or otherwise, and Perth Youth Orchestra excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. Perth Youth Orchestra endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does Perth Youth Orchestra warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
9. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. Perth Youth Orchestra has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Perth Youth Orchestra is not responsible for, neither does Perth Youth Orchestra accept any liability for, any material posted on the site other than by Perth Youth Orchestra. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the Perth Youth Orchestra site are those of the third party concerned. Perth Youth Orchestra neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third-party material.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Scottish law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
11. The Perth Youth Orchestra logo is a trademark of Perth Youth Orchestra registered in the UK and other countries. This mark may not be copied or used without permission.
12. The right to be forgotten: if you wish us to remove your personal information or images from our site we will respond promptly. Please email your request to email@example.com
©Perth Youth Orchestra 2018